On July 1, 2016, four industry standards for radio frequency identification (RFID) electronic tags for tires approved by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology were officially implemented. Based on the application of RFID technology, Internet of Things and mobile Internet technology, all kinds of information of each tire life cycle are stored in the enterprise database, which realizes the information management of tire production, storage, sales, quality tracking and other aspects, which is beneficial to reduce Production and management costs, optimized inventory management, and enhanced ability to respond quickly to the market, thereby improving corporate management efficiency and enhancing the core competitiveness of the enterprise.
1. Application Introduction
Tire RFID solutions are mainly composed of tire RFID tags, RFID handheld terminals, data service centers, and application systems. Through the UHF RFID read/write function of the handheld terminal, the RFID tag of the tire is read and written to complete data acquisition and writing; the real-time transmission of data is realized by using the handheld terminal 3G/4G network and WIFI; the data service center stores the business data, and the application system Complete specific business logic.
2. System architecture
Tire companies today mainly use bar code technology to identify and store information in the tire production process, which easily leads to the following problems:
(1) In the production process, the information of each link is manually input, which is prone to errors, which makes the work steps not connect properly and affects production efficiency;
(2) When product quality problems occur, due to imperfect data records, it is impossible to trace back to the specific link where quality problems occur;
(3) The manager cannot directly understand the production status of the production line, and cannot adjust the operation plan in time according to the actual production situation to solve the actual problems in production.
(4) The production department has incomplete control of the on-site information, which tends to make the semi-finished products of tires, which affects production and management;
UHF handheld terminal
After applying RFID technology and Shenzhen to become an RFID UHF handheld terminal, it can realize production management and monitoring of semi-products, vulcanization and quality inspection:
(1) Applying the UHF function of the handheld terminal to read and write RFID electronic tags, collecting and recording information on the semi-finished products of the tires in each process, and supporting the group reading function, which can collect a large amount of tire tag information at one time, and data through 4G or WIFI. Real-time upload to the management system to achieve intelligent information collection and management of the tire production links, significantly improve work efficiency and reduce enterprise costs.
(2) Through the 4G or WIFI network, query the warehouse data information in real time, understand the storage situation of the warehouse, and then formulate the production plan.
(3) Through seamless integration with the tire enterprise management execution system, it can track the processing information of each process of positioning tires, and improve production quality and efficiency.
2. Tire storage
(1) The lack of information records of tire storage, transfer, delivery, and inventory management, managers can not grasp the storage situation in real time;
(2) The lack of informationization means in warehouse management makes it difficult to control the first-in, first-out according to the actual age of the warehouse, which may lead to complaints from customers due to the long period of time when the tires are out of storage;
(1) By scanning the tire label, the production date, batch number, model number, manufacturer and other information of the tire can be quickly and accurately obtained, and the operations such as automatic storage, delivery, movement, inventory, etc. can be realized;
(2) According to the data collection results, the enterprise can comprehensively control and manage the inventory to avoid the accumulation and shortage of inventory tires, so as to reduce inventory, reduce capital occupation, and ensure the smooth operation of production and operation activities.
3. Tire sales
(1) Different levels of dealers in the tire marketing channel may be squandered by the interests and disrupt the price system of the entire distribution network of the enterprise.
(2) When a tire has a problem claim, it is easy to cause disputes. The production time, time of sale, and warranty time are easy to cause controversy.
(3) Tire enterprises are deeply troubled by fake tires and retreading tires, and lack of information means to curb this phenomenon, resulting in economic losses.
(4) In the tire rental or car rental management, there is a lack of technical means to improve management efficiency and prevent tires from being transferred.
(1) Using the UHF function of the handheld terminal, reading the RFID chip information of the tire to record the sales data, so that the tire sales data of different dealers and different regions can be recorded, thereby effectively preventing the sales phenomenon of the distributors.
(2) When a claim occurs, by reading the RFID chip information of the claim tire, the relevant logistics and production details can be quickly traced to provide a data basis for the claim.
(3) Using the handheld terminal to read the RFID tag of the tire, and checking the sales data and the claim data for verification. When the claim product information does not match the information originally sold to the dealer, it can be judged that the claim is not within the normal claim range, and the effective control is performed. Claims for fake or retreaded tires reduce corporate losses.
(4) In the tire leasing, the RFID information of the tires is collected by the UHF of the handheld terminal and uploaded to the enterprise information system to provide informationization means for leasing, effectively preventing the phenomenon of baggapping and the like, and improving the management efficiency of the enterprise.