I. System overview
The RFID intelligent warehousing system introduces RFID technology into the existing warehouse management, and automatically collects data for each operation link such as warehouse arrival inspection, warehousing, delivery, transfer, shifting, and inventory counting to ensure the warehouse. Manage the speed and accuracy of data input in all aspects, ensure that the company can accurately grasp the real data of the inventory in a timely and accurate manner, and reasonably maintain and control the enterprise inventory. Through the scientific coding, it is also convenient to manage the batch and shelf life of the items. By using the system management function of the system, it is possible to grasp the current location of all the inventory materials in time, which is conducive to improving production efficiency and reducing operating costs. For enterprises, it is vital that compared with traditional RFID applications, RFID smart storage systems do not require continuous investment and do not require the purchase of a large number of tags, resulting in a much lower cost.
Second, the system advantage
1. Improve the efficiency of employees, especially the efficiency of forklifts.
2. Consolidate management inside and outside the warehouse to improve management level.
3. Simplified management and standardized operation. Management no longer relies heavily on the quality of employees, but relies on the system.
Third, the system features
1. The system uses passive electronic tags, long life, maintenance-free, and the label surface can also print some information about the goods;
2. The system uses a multi-function reader, which has multiple transmission interfaces, which can realize wireless transmission, Bluetooth transmission, and GPRS transmission of data.
3. The system can realize long-distance identification, fast and reliable reading and writing, can adapt to dynamic reading such as conveyor belt operation, and can quickly read multiple tags;
4. The system can realize remote login, configuration and operation of the reader, suitable for large-scale networking applications.