Faced with increasingly fierce market competition, many manufacturing companies have implemented systems such as ERP/MRP to help companies improve their management and enhance their ability to cope with competition and change. However, the management of the upper production plan is getting more and more affected by the market, and the company obviously feels that the plan cannot keep up with the changes. In the face of customers' demanding requirements for delivery, in the face of more product modifications, and the continuous adjustment of orders, corporate decision makers realize that the formulation of the plan depends on the market and actual job execution status, but not the material. And inventory returns to control production. At the same time, ERP/MRP software is mainly for resource planning. These systems usually deal with what happened yesterday (for historical analysis), and can also anticipate and deal with events that will happen tomorrow, but the events that are happening today often leave behind. Non-standard gap. Therefore, the on-site management of production has always been in the state of black box operation, which has been unable to meet the complex and ever-changing competition needs. Therefore, how to make this black box operation transparent can not only find out all the problems that affect the quality and cost of the product, but also improve the real-time and flexibility of the plan, and at the same time improve the operating efficiency of the production line, which has become a concern of all enterprises.
The production management bar code/RFID solution emphasizes the management of the production job site. The application of bar code/RFID technology enables automatic and rapid collection of a large amount of real-time data generated during the production process, and timely processing of real-time events. At the same time, it maintains two-way communication capability with the planning layer (ERP/MRP), receives corresponding data from the planning layer and feeds back the processing results and production instructions. The production management bar code/RFID solution effectively solves the problem of manufacturing companies' management of production sites, making it easier for companies to manage production data and achieve effective management of production processes, product quality traceability, and subsequent inventory and sales tracking.
The role of barcode/RFID in production management:
Why should we introduce bar code/RFID for production management?
1) The production site will generate a large amount of real-time useful data, which will play an important role in the rapid decision-making of the enterprise.
2) The data at the production site is mainly collected by the operators at the production site. Since the production site operators are both production and data collection, if the original manual collection method is adopted, not only the input speed is slow, but also the error rate is high.
3) The data on the production site is scattered in many different process steps. It is necessary to use bar code/RFID as a link to link the information of each production link, so as to track the whole process from the production to the completion of the product.
How to introduce barcode/RFID into production management?
1) Use a process card printed with a bar code/RFID symbol.
According to the production order or production plan, the process card is printed with a barcode/RFID printer before each single product or each batch/order product starts production; the process card corresponds to a single product or a batch of products And in the production process, as the product circulates in every part of the production line, at each production stage, the production site operator scans the bar code/RFID on the process card using a barcode/RFID reader or a handheld terminal to obtain the previous one. Production data of the production process, and record the relevant information of this operation link on the process card until the product is packaged.
2) Use the bar code/RFID symbol to indicate the item to be collected and print it on the label.
For example, each management object can be given a unique identity serial number identifier, and the serial number barcode/RFID tag can be printed and pasted on the management object that needs to be tracked. At the same time, some auxiliary data objects (such as processes, operators, production lines, production shifts, etc.) can be barcoded/RFID-identified to further realize automatic data collection.
3) Production management using a handheld data terminal with barcode/RFID scanning.
For applications that cannot be arranged on the production line and do not need to collect data in real time, and there is no correlation or correlation between the data of each link, the handheld data terminal can be used to disperse the collection first, and then concentrate the batch processing. At this time, the production site operators are equipped with a handheld data terminal with bar code/RFID scanning function to perform on-site data acquisition. At the same time, relevant information can also be queried at the site, and the relevant data in the system will be downloaded into the handheld terminal before this.
4) Upload and synchronize data.
The data collected in the field is uploaded to the production management system in real time through the wireless network, and the data in the system is automatically updated. At the same time, the updated data in the system can also be downloaded to the handheld terminal for query and call in the field. Features and advantages of the production management barcode/RFID solution:
Focus on the control of production site operations, characterized by the application of bar code / RFID technology.
The advanced bar code/RFID technology is used to objectively identify the data that needs to be collected in the production field, so as to realize the automatic and rapid collection of a large amount of real-time data generated during the production process.
In the production management process, a barcode/RFID identification is assigned to each data management object in the enterprise:
1) After the bar code/RFID reading device swipes the bar code/RFID tag, the bar code/RFID is interpreted to accurately identify each data management object.
2) The identified data management object details are stored and transferred to the computer to accurately complete the collection of the data.
3) The automatic error correction real-time alarm function fundamentally eliminates the error phenomenon that was difficult to avoid when manually inputting in the past, and ensures the completeness and reliability of the first-hand data data in the grassroots data statistics.
Perfect integration with the planning layer to enhance the application value of the ERP/MRP system
On the basis of solving the bottleneck problem of the original ERP/MRP system data collection and input, it maintains two-way communication capability with the planning layer (ERP/MRP), receives corresponding data from the planning layer, and feeds back the processing results and production instructions, thereby improving ERP/ The application value of the MRP system.
Tailor-made, personalized solutions that match the company's production processes to a considerable extent
Based on the basic application framework, the production management bar code/RFID provides an in-depth understanding of the company's production process, tailor-made individualized solutions for the enterprise, and a considerable degree to match the company's operational processes and management needs.
1) Reduce human error input, achieve seamless connection between production data and management business, reduce the workload of managers, and reduce the time for each work supervisor to process documents by 75% - 90%.
2) It is not necessary to draw out the work team members to record the production data, and all the workers can fully invest in production.
3) Increase the accuracy of production data collection, make production plans more accurate, and complete orders faster.
4) Improve the company's management level and lay a good foundation for further exerting the application effect of the original ERP/MRP system.
5) Record the time spent by the staff to complete the work, master the work efficiency of the employees, and enhance the management of the employees.