Item Tracking: Logistics PDA Terminal
Application area: item tracking
Application product: Logistics PDA terminal
The technology logistics tracking PDA terminal is composed of warehouse moving operations, wireless warehousing operations, outbound operations, transfer operations, and inventory operations.
Function 1: Receive goods by single receipt
Function 2: Sending goods for inspection and lending
Function 3: Return the inspection product
Function 4: Sorting goods by order
Function 5: Return of the selected product
Function 6: Picking out the goods by order
Function seven: full inventory
Function eight: out of order (small package)
Function nine: by single storage (small package)
The network access module uses SIMCom (SIM Newswire) SIM900 to realize wireless data transmission of logistics distribution item information and management information, and provides wide-area wireless IP connection.
Bar code production logistics system based on RFID and PDA wireless technology
China has become a world manufacturing center. After the city enters the “post-industrial” stage, the dependence of manufacturing on logistics services is more prominent. The logistics industry is also an emerging industry that realizes the integration and informationization of logistics operations. Its development level has become one of the important indicators to measure the modernization degree and comprehensive competitiveness of a country and region. At present, most of the research on manufacturing logistics focuses on external logistics such as external distribution and transportation, while internal logistics research in logistics and enterprise warehousing is relatively rare. The rationalization of internal logistics can promote the rationalization of resource allocation in the production process, and the rationalization of the process can greatly enhance the competitiveness of manufacturing enterprises. The level of internal logistics determines the level of production efficiency and cost of the enterprise, and is the focus of the third profit source of the enterprise.
2. Analysis of current status of logistics system
Due to the accelerating process of global economic integration, enterprises are facing a more fierce competitive environment. The flow and allocation of resources in the global are greatly strengthened. Countries around the world pay more attention to the impact of logistics development on the economic development of the country, the quality of life of the people and the enhancement of military strength. Therefore, modern logistics presents a series of new development trends, but there are still some problems, especially the sharing and integration of information. On the basis of analyzing the existing internal logistics system, the following shortcomings are summarized:
(1) The means of information collection is backward. Most companies use manual collection methods, and the efficiency is relatively low. Even with bar code technology, it is impossible to completely break away from artificial effects, so it is difficult to avoid some errors and the efficiency is extremely low.
(2) The collected information is limited. The information collected in general is some “static” information, such as existing inventory information, manufacturer information, specific sales information, etc.; “dynamic” information is rarely involved, such as production process, inventory changes, sales process , after-sales service, etc., so it is difficult to conduct timely monitoring.
(3) Information cannot be integrated and shared. The informatization construction of some enterprises does not realize the integration and sharing in the true sense, and the automatic transmission of business information and financial information cannot be realized, and real-time control of the enterprise cannot be implemented. More enterprises still rely on manual operations to a certain extent, and the efficiency of enterprises is difficult to improve, which cannot fundamentally reduce the cost of enterprises. In addition, due to the inability to achieve information integration, some valuable information of the enterprise may not be applied and lose the information.
(4) Information tracking cannot be achieved. Due to the lack of real-time monitoring of logistics information, real-time tracking of process information cannot be achieved, resulting in delayed information release. Especially for the information in production, if there is a problem, often in order to find the source of the error, it will cost a lot of manpower and material resources, affecting the normal development of the enterprise, and bringing huge losses to the enterprise.
3. The application of RFID in logistics
RFID technology has the incomparable advantages of other technologies. Combining it with the logistics management information system can create a high-speed operation supply chain, which is not only highly automated, but also highly transparent in the operation process. Important role.
RFID has been widely used in developed countries in Europe and America, and has shown a high degree of professionalism and popularization. It has broad prospects in the fields of logistics, material management, industrial automation and service industry. In addition to third-party logistics companies, more manufacturing companies use RFID in all aspects of product flow, such as supply chain management, inventory management, and distribution. The RFID-based distribution center solution consists of multiple sets of radio frequency identification systems, middleware, database systems, and warehouse management information systems (WMS). among them:
- Radio Frequency Identification System: mainly used to read/write information on electronic tags.
- Middleware: Between the front-end hardware module and the back-end database and application software, providing program management, signal filtering and aggregation, event management, security management, network management and other mechanisms.
- Database system: input, analysis, output, and management of various data information.
- Warehouse Management Information System (WMS): Controls the actions of all aspects of the process, completes the receipt and receipt management, inventory management, picking and delivery management, and data backup, data query, data statistics, report generation, and report management of the entire system. .
The application of RFID in manufacturing enterprises will not only reduce the circulation and transaction costs, but also improve the management level, and may also bring revolutionary changes to the economy and even the entire social activities. However, the application of RFID in China is relatively small, and it is still in its infancy. There are mainly the following forms: First, in the enterprise, such as the placement of radio frequency tags on the pallets of the automated warehouse, the degree of refinement of management can be significantly improved; Second, it is used in a supply chain. RF tags are used in the procurement process, which reduces management costs, improves product quality, and improves inventory scheduling. Third, it is applied in a wide range of networks. The typical case is the Ministry of Railways. Vehicle management scheduling system.
4. RFID-based manufacturing enterprise logistics system framework
Within the manufacturing company, from the purchase of raw materials to the sale of the final product, detailed tracking, monitoring and management of the information is required. The traditional manufacturing enterprise logistics system often can not achieve the above functions. With its unique characteristics, RFID technology can be used in logistics systems to bring unprecedented vitality to manufacturing companies. The use of RFID in manufacturing companies mainly involves the procurement of raw materials, production and assembly, sales and after-sales services. According to the production process of the product, the internal logistics of the enterprise is divided into supply chain logistics, production system logistics, distribution logistics and after-sales logistics.
4.1 Raw Material Purchasing System
RFID is mainly used in the procurement of goods for warehousing.
When warehousing, by installing an RFID tag on the goods or the cargo box, and automatically identifying the data in the tag through the RFID-equipped data management program, you can know the condition of the goods without opening the goods, or even stop. The acceptance work is directly completed, and the storage management is carried out, which greatly improves the work efficiency. When the warehousing management is performed, the reader automatically recognizes the tag, records the record in the intermediate database, and transfers the data to the application system, modifies the relevant data in the application system, completes the operation of the material warehousing, and reaches the logistics. Consistency with information flow. During the warehousing process, the RFID data management program selects the location based on the volume, size, and category of the goods. Then, the inbound information is transmitted to the location management, and the goods are put into stock. During the storage process, the goods are regularly counted. Due to the use of RFID, the information in the inventory is relatively accurate and timely. As long as the RFID tag handheld device is used to collect the tag information in the warehouse and check the data in the application system, the inventory of the goods can be completed.
RFID is widely used in procurement systems to achieve dynamic management. It can speed up the access of goods, improve the correct rate of inventory, and efficiently complete various operations in the storage system; it can reduce inventory backlog and reduce operating costs.
4.2 Production Assembly System
The main method of using RFID technology in production assembly system is to design the data written into the electronic label according to the production task list generated in the application system, such as the material usage of the product, the finished station, the finished product time, the specification model, the inspection result, the operator, etc. Production process information and product information, install readers at key stations to read tag information and guide the entire production process.
In the production assembly system, the production task list generated according to the application system is picked and discharged. A picking order is issued from the application system, and the picking is accepted and discharged. When the library is out of stock, the RFID data management program is used to automatically modify the relevant data in the application system according to the outbound information to ensure the consistency of logistics and information flow. The electronic label designed according to the data in the application system is installed on the frame of the manufactured item and enters the process in the process. The process here generally refers to a process having molding or semi-forming because the label cannot be used during some refining processes. Readers installed in key processes can read the tag information so that the process can be carried out in strict accordance with the instructions in the tag, reducing the error rate. When the finished product goes offline, the label can be recycled to reduce the cost of use. It can also be kept in the finished product, rewriting the data to serve the next sale and after-sales service.
After using the RFID tag, the staff can update the production schedule, confirm whether the process is basically completed correctly, and implement the material supply more effectively. The RFID tag can be reused, which can save a lot of cost. Moreover, the characteristics of RFID itself, such as automatic data acquisition, rigorous environment and the arbitrariness of the attached location, enable enterprises to accurately obtain relevant data, and can be transmitted to the application system for real-time online analysis and processing of data, realizing automatic production. Real-time tracking and effective monitoring.
4.3 sales system
The use of RFID technology in the sales system is mainly the process of goods being sold from the warehouse to the customer. In the manufacturing enterprise, the main involved is the process of outbound management.
The use of RFID technology in the sales system can save labor costs, reduce error rates, improve efficiency, improve inventory management in a timely manner, achieve timely replenishment, and effectively track transportation and inventory. At the same time, electronic tags can monitor special items, such as items with expiration dates, items with special status, and so on. When the goods are sold, the RFID data management program can report the goods in time, perform data analysis, and provide guidance to the application system. If the quantity of goods is lower than the lower limit of the inventory during the sales process, the alarm will be automatically given, and the system will be notified at the right time. Replenishment. At the same time, the goods with RFID tags are monitored, their positions are dynamically adjusted, and they are recorded in the electronic tags.
4.4 Customer Service Tracking
In the after-sales service tracking, RFID is mainly used in two aspects: after-sales service and maintenance system.