RFID's wireless instant long-distance reading method, high-capacity and high-speed data processing capabilities, and high degree of automation make it an irreplaceable technical advantage;
Data such as goods and trucks can be checked and managed in real time on the Internet;
Virtual inventory tracking;
The system is easy to install and maintain;
Data acquisition is efficient and accurate;
The system tracks all logistics links such as people, goods, pallets, forklifts, trucks, etc. in real time;
All aspects and processes of logistics are monitored in real time.
1. Reader: This system uses a reader, which is a fixed installation reader and a handheld UHF RFID reader. The reader senses the tag through the antenna and reads the data information in the tag. Fixed-mount readers can read labels up to eight meters, while handheld readers read about one meter.
2, label: label has a variety of styles, such as card type, credit card size, installed in trucks, containers, installed in trays, goods, parcels, labels in a variety of packaging forms, can be targeted. Each tag has a globally unique ID number. In actual applications, it is given information on the objects being installed and goods for identification, reading, and recycling. The label can be attached to the object to be identified very conveniently.
3. Management software: After obtaining a large amount of tag data, the reader can directly access the port of the computer/PDA/laptop, and automatically input the system database in real time, which is managed by the management software. The management software is online, which means that on any Internet computer in the world, managers or users can check and manage the goods in real time and understand the location of the trucks. The information is uploaded to an ordinary Internet platform, so that the visual scene of the end-to-end real-time movement of the goods can be obtained.
Warehousing and distribution management:
1. The card reader and the entrance and exit of the warehouse are installed with a card reader, so that when the tagged pallet, forklift, goods, etc. are entered into the reading area, they are automatically recognized, recorded, and transmitted to the system database for storage; When the goods leave the distribution center, the reader at the passage port reads the information on the label and transmits it to the processing system to automatically generate a delivery list; after the truck arrives at the destination warehouse, the reader automatically picks up the vehicle from the receiving port. The goods on the direct scan can quickly complete the acceptance and check;
2. The label is installed on the car and the pallet, and the management system can track the orientation of the forklift and the pallet at any time. The reader is installed above the access port of the forklift, the tray in and out of the warehouse, and each tray is equipped with a radio frequency tag. When the forklift is loaded with the pallet goods, the reader makes the computer know which pallet goods have passed. The system handles a large number of pallet goods on a daily basis, which can greatly improve efficiency and ensure that the relevant information of the goods is accurate and reliable;
3. Install the label on the goods and parcels. The management system can track the real-time tracking in the various links and processes of the logistics through the fixed installation reader and the handheld reader, which is convenient for inventory, search and comparison. Convenient for inventory, the staff can collect and sort the data from the system to clearly grasp whether the goods in the warehouse are out of date, etc.; to find the goods, suppose we use traditional methods to find a certain cargo in a large number of stacked pallets, it requires a lot of work With the RFID system, the search process becomes so simple, and the staff only needs to hold the handheld reader to scan the relevant area to easily find the goods that need to be found. Because the RF is penetrating, even finding a small tagged item in the depths of the package can be done easily;
4. Install the reader above the cargo conveyor. When the cargo passes through the conveyor belt, the system quickly obtains the information of the cargo through the reader, and immediately passes the original data in the computer and the system for comparison. The RFID management system can completely abandon the traditional method of using paper documents to complete the sorting of goods, improve efficiency and save labor; not only can quickly complete the storage of simple order, but also can easily be based on the size of the goods, the speed of delivery, and loading and unloading requirements. To realize the storage and extraction of complex goods; the sorting workers can realize the automatic storage, delivery, packaging, loading and unloading operations of the goods with simple operation, which reduces the labor intensity of the workers, improves the efficiency, and most importantly, It can handle this process at high speed and without error;
5. The staff or the forklift driver can check the goods in the warehouse through the handheld card reader for information collection, find, fast and convenient, greatly improve the inventory count, check the efficiency and accuracy of the goods.
6. When the goods arrive at the destination, the staff can check the arrival goods very quickly by taking the handheld card reader, and the incoming database comparison will not cause the mis-recording of the traditional recording, because it can be remotely sensed and accurate at the same time. Handling 30 labels greatly improves the efficiency and accuracy of the work;
7. The staff member carries a label. When the staff moves in the warehouse, they will be tracked by the entrance and exit and the reader installed above the warehouse space, and the running time and trajectory of the staff will be recorded to conveniently monitor the work of the staff. Examine the efficiency of the staff;
8. The RFID system is used for intelligent warehouse management. RFID completely and effectively solves the management of information related to the flow of goods in the warehouse. It not only increases the number of pieces of goods handled in one day but also monitors all the information of these goods. The information is stored in the central computer of the warehouse. When the goods are loaded and shipped to another location, another reader recognizes and informs the computing center which trailer it is placed on. In this way, the management center can know in real time how many goods have been processed and how many goods have been delivered, and can automatically identify the goods and determine the location of the goods;
9. The simultaneous use of fixed installation readers and handheld readers makes on-site operations such as on-site data collection, inventory, inbound and outbound management, and location inspection clear, accurate, systematic, and scientific;
10. The truck will be automatically read and recognized by the reader before leaving the warehouse, and the obtained information will be automatically transferred to the background management system, and the system will immediately compare with the original data in the database. When the wrong information, missed transportation and other information are found, the system will automatically alarm to prevent the truck from leaving the warehouse and ensure the absolute accuracy of the cargo transportation.