First, the program background
As is known to all, China is the world's largest consumer and producer of garments. With the rapid development of China's economy and its high level of integration with the international market, the improvement of national life and the support of government policies, based on the development of rfid technology, the apparel industry is again Welcomed the second spring.
Only in the perfect productivity will be flawed, the clothing industry itself has many characteristics, namely: seasonal, regional differences, market changes, product categories, etc., the dilemma faced by enterprises is that the management system is not perfect, intense market competition.
The clothing industry also has its own special industry characteristics, namely: product style, color, size and other characteristics determine the number of clothing with geometric growth trend, the sales system covers direct, wholesale, franchise and other industries. The apparel industry has limited its own and industry defects, and the future development has also encountered bottlenecks.
With the development of rfid technology, more companies are now paying attention to rfid technology solutions.
Second, the system architecture
(1) Information system management of clothing system
With advanced science and technology, Zijing Technology uses modern information construction to form a series of information management modes from factory warehousing to chain stores.
(2) powerful background data processing software
Real-time understanding of the sales data of each store, query the shortage of products in stores, slow-moving products, ordering situation, in order to modify the production plan in real time, and quickly allocate and distribute the slow-moving products of each store.
(3) Powerful handheld inspection system
Third, the program steps
(1) Warehouse Management
Because RFID technology can simultaneously identify the characteristics of multiple tags in the case of non-contact non-visual, that is, dozens of pieces of clothing with electronic tag-attached clothing can accurately read all the logistics data at one time through the RFID reader. , greatly improving the efficiency of logistics. If RFID technology is used in the management of the inbound and outbound warehouse, the logistics management of the logistics distribution center, and the storage management of the retail store, the entire supply chain of “shop replenishment demand---distribution center---manufacturer” can be realized. Optimal management of the process.
The use of RFID technology in warehouse management enables visual management of all management units, which can greatly shorten packaging, handling, inventory, and statistical time, thereby reducing cargo damage, accelerating capital turnover, and greatly improving warehouse management efficiency. This process allows you to validate 15,000 garment items per hour in just one RFID channel. Automating the verification process can reduce the time it takes to spend on a supply chain by 5 to 7 days.
(2) Logistics management
The benefits of RFID technology in the apparel logistics segment are reflected in logistics management efficiency, logistics costs, and delivery control. The application of RFID technology realizes the standardization of garment logistics operations, shortens the operation process and operation time, reduces labor costs, thereby reducing operating costs, increasing the throughput of logistics links, increasing the transparency of supply chain management, and improving logistics management efficiency. At the same time, the use of RFID can minimize the delivery error rate. The delivery error mainly refers to the shortage of the original box and the error of the package. Both of these problems can be minimized by using RFID technology.
(3) warehousing management
When the garments are processed from the factory for processing, the staff puts the goods on a forklift and sends them to the back-end warehouse. If necessary, a reader and antenna can be installed on each forklift to identify the RFID tag data. When the forklift takes the goods to the warehouse, it is read by the reader at the door of the warehouse and sends the label information to the warehouse. Manage the system and record the details of the receipt of the goods. In the warehouse, the goods are placed on the container according to their type, such as style or brand. The shelves are labeled with a barcode for identification. On a daily basis, employees will hold RFID cameras to read the goods labels and shelf barcodes, and link the goods to the stored shelves. The barcode scanner is embedded in the handheld. The container uses barcodes instead of RFID tags to avoid simultaneous acquisition. The ID number of several containers.
(4) Outbound management
Before the RFID technology was considered, the clothing distribution process was handled manually. That is to say, when the garments arrive at the distribution center from the manufacturer, the staff must manually check them one by one, and when the garments are sent to the clothing store, they are also packaged one by one and manually recorded information, resulting in many errors. After using the RFID application, the manufacturer's label is posted on the item to be sent and verified prior to delivery, and an advance shipping notice is sent to the retailer. After the packaged garment arrives at the distribution center, it will be placed on the conveyor belt. During the delivery process, the packaged garments will be read by the channel RFID reader, and the data after reading will be transmitted to the system. The software will confirm the ID information. If the system is incorrect or missing, a warning will be issued to remind the employee to check the clothing in the box. After the garment is repackaged, it is shipped to the clothing store. Before loading the truck, the staff will read the ID number on the label in the RFID channel according to the packing list, and finally send the advance shipping notice to the clothing store.
(1) Warehouse collection, delivery, and inventory operations: The most important task in warehouse management is to ensure that the number of books is consistent with the actual quantity. The use of electronic labels can easily realize the accuracy and delivery of goods receipt records. The automation of distribution will not cause inventory and loss of inventory.
(2) First-in, first-out: Each product has its own lifespan. Due to the wide variety of products, it is difficult to ensure accurate first-in, first-out products through manual records and custodian records in actual warehouse management. Through the single tracking technology, you can build a clock for each product, or you can record the integrity of each product, so that you can ensure that the goods out of the warehouse according to the specified deadline.
(3) Out of stock alarm: When there is a shortage of products in any warehouse, not only can the alarm be automatically prompted, but also the details of the product type, color, size and other products can be subdivided. That is: if some sizes of a certain style are broken, you can prompt the custodian to replenish the goods in time.
(4) Statistics of slow-moving goods: The backlog of warehouses in the apparel industry is a very headache. Through the statistics of slow-moving products, you can get the time in the warehouse for each product (subdivided into models, colors, sizes), which can be quickly discovered. Unsalable products and off-season can easily provide price reduction decisions or exchanges to accelerate product sales and capital turnover.